Quick Questions with Paras Bandha


Paras Bandha: Contributing writer for ' i '

1. Now "  i "  has been entered into Limca Book Of Records 2015's Special Literature Edition. How do you feel about it? 
I would firstly, like to congratulate entire team and supporters of this book. Secondly, I appreciate each and every member of this book who is linked with this book directly and Indirectly. At last, I would like to sum up in short "It's a wonderful feeling to be a part of this book."

2. How as it working with First Step Publishing?

Working with Rajesh sir was wonderful experience but We are soon going to launch our next book as editing of that manuscript is done and I find probably fantabulous working with them.

3. Can you please share the gist of your story in " i "  

I" is itself explaining so many things within. All I can say is, one can see real life situation easily as this anthology acts as mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment